Are you a Small, Medium or Large local business? If so, we would love to assist you with Fleet pricing for your new motor vehicle requirements.
Last week we hosted the inaugural GT-R Owners Forum in our State-of-the-Art Service Centre in Roger Street, Brookvale. 50 people attended and almost as many GT-Rs were there – what a stunning sight. Our GT-R trained Workshop Technician Andy lead a demonstration on the technical side of a GT-R.
The all new Holden Trax looks set to shake the small SUV market when it goes on sale in Australia in 2013. As the baby of the SUV range, the Trax will become the fourth in Holden’s line-up, joining the mid-sized Captiva 5, larger Captiva 7, and the more-rugged, ute-based Colorado 7.
The rain may have been coming down in bucket loads, but that didn’t deter our enthusiastic guests from turning up to our Women on Wheels night at Col Crawford Holden Service.
IF YOU LOVE CARS here is your opportunity to turn your passion into a fantastic career.
Cheer 1 – Winners Are Grinners @ Our Honda Service Department. With much pleasure we congratulate 2 of our team members from our Honda Service Department, namely Apprentice Joseph Attana and Technician Joel Marsters. Joseph won the Honda Aust Apprentice Competition for NSW and Joel won the Honda Aust Technician Competition for NSW (2nd year in a row).
There have been and continue to be changes to our service department – welcome to our make-over – we would like to be there in the future to help you with your motoring needs. Firstly introducing our Reception Team with a mix of new and old faces with over 90 years trusted Service Experience on the Northern Beaches.
Col Crawford Lifestyle Cars celebrated our apprentices last Monday, at our inaugural Apprentice Celebration and Award Night. Around 30 of our apprentices from 4 workshops were treated to Korean BBQ fun, games and prizes, organised by Apprentice Master – Les Brumby and hosted by Service Manager Phil Ward. Our most gifted apprentice’s won the following awards.
Col Crawford Lifestyle Cars would like to give you and your friend the opportunity to attend our free ‘Women on Wheels‘ basic vehicle maintenance evening, held on Tuesday evening, November 22 in our Service Centre.
We are looking for someone who can (not limited to):
- Supervise technicians & apprentices in a manner that ensures productivity & quality targets are achieved.
- Control workshop scheduling & ensure all work is delegated to the appropriate technicians, while communicating effectively any concerns, delays, or issues to service advisors.
- Oversee the workplace health & safety procedures & ensure employee compliance.
- Managing all aspects of the workshop including maintaining required stock levels, provision of appropriate equipment, & overseeing apprentice training.
- Providing mechanical assistance & carrying out repairs as necessary.