POSITION VACANT: Workshop Controller
We are looking for someone who can (not limited to):
- Supervise technicians & apprentices in a manner that ensures productivity & quality targets are achieved.
- Control workshop scheduling & ensure all work is delegated to the appropriate technicians, while communicating effectively any concerns, delays, or issues to service advisors.
- Oversee the workplace health & safety procedures & ensure employee compliance.
- Managing all aspects of the workshop including maintaining required stock levels, provision of appropriate equipment, & overseeing apprentice training.
- Providing mechanical assistance & carrying out repairs as necessary.
The successful applicant will have experience leading a team, an excellent knowledge of cars in order to diagnose problems & cost repair orders, be able to prioritise tasks to meet strict deadlines, & operate a well-organised productive workshop.
If you know of anyone that fits this criteria, please have them send their resume to Mike Girven or email an equiry for more details.