There’s no business like… SUV Snow Business!!!
The thermometer is showing temperatures in the minus figures on the slopes. It’s time to pull out the ski gear & thermals, strap on the roof racks and head off on a trip south (of Sydney) to Australia’s winter wonderland – Thredbo and Perisher.
Any vehicle will do the trick – AWD or SUV. Yet SUV’s remain to be seen as the most popular vehicles of choice and for the obvious reasons:Their height means that they won’t “Bottom Out” leaving you stranded on the snow.
- They are more spacious than a sedan and hatch.
- They are more likely to be fitted with Traction and Stability Control assisting with braking on slippery surfaces.
- And some even have heated seats as an option.
Col Crawford Lifestyle Cars has an impressive line up of SUV’s for you to choose from.
- BMW X-Range
- Holden Captiva
- Kia SUV Range, Renault Koleos & Suzuki SUV Range
- Nissan SUV Range
- Hyundai ix35 & Santa Fe
- Honda CR-V
There is no better time to come in and see our selection of SUV’s. Or visit us online. The end of financial year means that there are deals to be done. Here are our top tips for a safer trip to the snow:
- Book your vehicle in for a pre-winter check
- Tyre Pressure and tread check.
- Check your lights are operating
- Oil and filter change
- Check your battery
- Check your wiper blades
- Fill your washer fluid
- Check your coolant
- Fill your tank (at least half or completely full)
- Be more alert of other drivers – especially in tricky conditions. Drive carefully and pay attention to other drivers; not everyone is as well-prepared for winter.