- Listed: Monday, 15 October 2018
- Type: Full time
- Location: Brookvale, Sydney, Northern Beaches
- Applications close: Monday, 31 December 2018
Do you have a passion for cars? Are you looking for a career path in something that you enjoy doing? We are looking for passionate, motivated, and hard working people to do an automotive technician apprenticeship.
You must possess a genuine interest in the automotive industry, be self motivated, punctual, and reliable.
During your apprenticeship you will work with qualified technicians learning motor vehicle servicing, repairs & electronic diagnostics using state of the art equipment.
Your apprenticeship offers you Certificate 3 in automotive light vehicle which is a nationally recognized qualification. Our service centre in Brookvale services and repairs a diverse range of vehicles. Join us in an exciting opportunity to commence your automotive career.
- Year 10 education or above is required to be considered
- Must hold a current drivers licence or be eligible to qualify and gain one
- Willing to undertake 3 years training at a TAFE College.
- 1 day at TAFE per week for 36 weeks each year, for the first 3 years.
- Eligible to receive a $3000 wage “Top Up” incentive during the first two years of your apprenticeship
- Be eligible to gain a $800 tool voucher after a qualifying period
- Col Crawford provides you with an In house Training Advisor/Mentor, to assist you on an individual basis during your studies and whilst on the job
- Product training as and when necessary on varying vehicle brands
- Inter company transfer opportunities dependant upon availability and suitability.
- Opportunity to work in one of the largest and most modern Service Centres in Australia
- Commence your career with one of the largest and most respected Dealerships in Sydney